A department of the Jobcenter Pro Arbeit - Kreis Offenbach - (AöR)
Duration: 01.10.2019 - 01.10.2021
The European ERASMUS+ project deals with digital marketing and health promotion.
Duration : 01.10.2019 - 01.10.2021
In this project, on the one hand, you have the chance to become fit in marketing and communication, and on the other hand, you can use this learned knowledge to support companies in marketing their products in the health sector more effectively in social media. There is always the reference to health, where it is about healthy nutrition, care products or sport, for example. So you don't only become an expert in the field of marketing strategies, but also knowledgeable about how to lead a healthy lifestyle.
The project can be divided into two phases:
Phase 1 will be very educational because you will be trained on marketing. Among other things, you will learn how to write advertising texts and how to create advertising images. These are important for creating attention-grabbing posts for social media. In general, you look behind the scenes and understand why marketing always appeals to emotions. In this project, you don't just sit around and listen, but you are given creative tasks to understand marketing better.
In this phase you need the knowledge and know-how you have learned about marketing, because as a trained expert you are now in a position to advise companies. This is because there are many companies that still have little or no internet presence and the use of social media is still uncharted territory. The goal is for companies in the health sector to reach young people online and bring their products to them.
- Support and qualification offers in the application procedure of young people to simplify as well as improve their integration into the labour market.
- Networking of young people at European level.
- Support for social integration and the acquisition of social skills relevant to the local labour market.
- Activation of young people with regard to the first steps on the labour market.
- Sensitisation of young people to the health care system.
- CESIE, Italy
- AINTEK SYMVOULOI EPICHEIRISEON EFARMOGES YPSILIS TECHNOLOGIAS EKPAIDEFSI ANONYMI ETAIREIA, Greece
- DIE BERATER UNTERNEHMENSBERATUNGSGESELLSCHAFT GMBH, Austria
- Pro Arbeit - Kreis Offenbach (AöR), Germany
- AVEMPACE, Belgium