A department of the Jobcenter Pro Arbeit - Kreis Offenbach - (AöR)
Local impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in relation to adolescents.
Duration: 01.04.2022 - 31.03.2024
Re-Act takes a look at the local impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on youth: What challenges do public institutions have to contend with in their work with young people at this time and how do young people feel about the service they are given? Ultimately, both target groups should benefit from the activities carried out in the project: skills are improved and the needs of the young people are taken into account more.
- Identification of the existing gaps in the services of public administration.
- Needs assessment of public administration services for young people
- Collection of best practices
- Discussion and training activities
- Municipality Murcia, Spain
- Municipality Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Municipality Athienou, Cyprus
- Municipality Kekava, Latvia
- Municipality Sibenik, Croatia
- Municipality Turin, Italy
- Municipality Suceava, Romania
- Pro Arbeit - Kreis Offenbach - (AöR), Germany
This project has received funding from the European Union’s CERV programme under the grant agreement 101053745.
For more information on this programme, please visit: